After an unusually long trip, I finally arrived at my destination. Logan didn't get to meet me for a few days, his dad forgot me in his truck...I finally met Logan, and we had so much fun!! We played outside with tractors, saw horses, and kitties, and cows, and took a couple of naps. He had to hide me from the kitties, they wanted to play, too.
The "Dodge Ram Inn"...
We went to a birthday party!! Thank goodness there weren't to many kids there, or I would have been torn apart. They all loved me (I knew they would, everyone loves me), and they thought it was great fun to play hockey with me...Thats where we saw the horses. Logan's mommy had to keep a hold of me, because they wanted to see how I tasted.
We saw the cows the next day at home...they had come into the big pen with all the new fresh straw to lay on, and where there was lots of food. They don't smell nice at all!! They are just starting to have babies, so Logan's mommy wouldn't take us in to play with them. They get really cranky she says.

I had a fun time with Logan, but its time to move on to another playdate. I'm headed for the bath right now, then off to bed, I gotta hit the road tomorrow and want to be well rested!!















No comments:
Post a Comment